Friday, May 27, 2011

May 2011 Random Pics



Josh and Leiton getting in some precious snuggle time:)









Jax and his aunt Jennifer taking a spin on his quad:)







Jax, Leiton and I on our first trip to the park since Leiton was born:)









This was pretty cute Jax Man wanted to crawl up into her crib to give a kiss and hug. He has been a wonderful big brother:)

























Jax Man wanted to try out his sisters bounce chair. I think he is a little to big for it. They were enjoying being outside in the warm weather.












































































Jax Man was helping dad work on big red!!! Little does Josh know, but he is really raising a mini me:)
















































My two babies that I love very much random pictures we sent to dad during the day while he was at work:) Gotta love texting:)



























No comments:

Post a Comment