Friday, April 23, 2010

Jax Man 18 Months Old:)

Oh he is getting so big. He was loving being outside. He was packing rocks all over the place.
In this picture Jax Man is talking to me. He was just walking through the flower beds talking up a storm. Believe me it was a great story if I could only make out what he was saying:)

If you notice on the porch Jax has his staple items two rocks and a black thingy that is dads from the garage. Oh ya and a mouth full of fruit snacks:)


Gotta love those fruit snacks. My favorite is when they get stuck to his butt after a long car ride in his car seat.



Jax Man has turned the big 18 months:) I can't believe we are that much closer to the terrible twos. Just kidding!!!!!!!!! He is becoming such a big boy it makes me want to cry. LUVS HIM:)




No comments:

Post a Comment